Monday, December 18, 2006

In Southport, NC, a cormorant dried his wings right next to our spot at the town dock. It has been two warm and beautiful days, almost seventy degrees. We're busy doing a number of things to prepare ourselves and the boat for another offshore adventure. We'll either go down the coast from here, to Charleston, Fernandina Beach, or Ft. Pierce, or if the weather permits, we'll cross the Gulf Stream and make it to the Bahamas. We can almost feel the warm sand, but it will take a while to get there. Merry Christmas to all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I hope you had a great New Year Holiday. Please let us know if you're sailing towards Charleston. Everytime I am over at the Pride Station area, it reminds me all incredible and irreplacable work of Debbie. I always enjoyed our conversations about work and life itself.

I wish you and Larry a wonderful 2007.

Greetings from Nurgun, Omay, and Samet